I love this brand-new cookbook, even though I didn't write it :) I wish I had thought of it first! This cookbooks is FREE to download through May 25, so get your copy on your Kindle Cloud Reader now! Why eat dandelions? Well, here are some of the facts from the book:
- Dandelion greens have more protein than spinach or collard greens!
- Dandelion greens have twice the Vitamin A of spinach or collards, and five times more than kale!
- Dandelion greens have more Vitamin C than spinach or collard greens!
- Dandelion greens are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids!
- Dandelion greens are a great source of calcium, iron, and many other vitamins and minerals. See the full chart and details in the book :)
- Best of all, dandelions are free!
Here are my favorite recipes in this cookbook:
- Dandelion Noodles -- if you like spinach noodles, you'll likely love these! And so easy to make!
- Dandelion Quiche -- (we have lots of backyard eggs, so this is PERFECT for us)
- Crockpot Gingered Dandelions, Chicken & Chickpeas
- Dandelion Pizza
- Pumpkin-Dandelion Soup
- Chinese-Style Dandelion Dumplings (this recipe reminds me of my Dandelion Ravioli in my Forgotten Skills book)
- and there are dozens and dozens more. Yum!
You can download your FREE copy here through May 25 at the link at the top right of this blog! Enjoy! -Caleb